Hi again

I just wanted for the fun to see if my Weewx station was registered on the
Weewx map. But it is not!

I checked if I had set the station_register variable to true, which I had.
And according to the documentation that should be enough as long as there
allready is set a station_url in the [Station] paragraph (which is set
to station_url = https://detlillehus.info/weewx).

I have also tried to set a station_url in the paragraph of
[StdRESTful]

    [[StationRegistry]]

And tried with both my own domain and that of WU, but with no change. By
the way WU works just fine.

Is there something else I could have done wrong?

Best regards
Bent (who is awed by weewx)