Hello,

Thanks for providing some detail on how the site registration process works.

If the screen capture for your own site fails or if the site's skin has
been changed, is there a way to get the registration process to retry the
screen capture?

Is there a way to test the screen capture outside of the registration
process to see if it will work correctly?

Thanks,
-Bill