I've noticed an error in the SDR driver for wind speed as measured by the
AcuRite 5n1. Wind speed is measured by the sensor in km/hr, but is recorded
by the driver as mi/hr. That would make the winds 60% high.

Matthew has a bunch of fixes like this in the queue. Expect a new version
of sdr.py some time later this week.

But, you still need a sensor map!