Thanks.

I don’t see anything obviously wrong.

I would:

*       In weewx.conf, change station_type to Simulator.

*       Verify that weewx is starting correctly:

*       sudo /etc/init.d/weewx start
*       tail -f /var/log/syslog

*       Fix any errors reported in syslog

*       Verify that web page are being generated

*       2 -5 minutes after starting WeeWX, depending up the driver/device
settings, you should see log entries indicating that reports are being
generated.
*       Open /var/www/html/weewx/index.html in a web browser on the same system
(so that a web server is not required).
*       Refresh webpage after 2-5 minutes (or when syslog indicates WeeWX has
started up another reporting cycle) to verify the web pages are being
updated/regenerated.

*       After getting webpages reliably generated and updated, change to the
desired driver

*       sudo /etc/init.d/weewx stop
*       In weewx.conf, change station_type to “some other driver”
*       sudo /etc/init.d/weewx start
*       monitor syslog: tail -f /var/log syslog
*       If web pages do not get generated, there’s a problem with the driver,
or more likely, it’s set up.

You only need a web server such as Apache and to open ports on your firewall if
you want that system to serve pages to the public side of your firewall.  If
you want another server to serve the pages, you FTP the pages from
/var/www/html/weewx to the other server.

You can delete everything in /var/www/html/weewx – files there are regenerated
every reporting cycle.  If you delete everything and they reappear, you know
that WeeWX is at least generating and moving some files.

Regards,

Garry