Thanks Garry

I followed those steps with no joy. Then uninstalled and reinstalled. Same
result.

Seems to me there is a driver issue. The interceptor driver with either
wu-client, observer or ecowitt as the device type doesn’t show any results.

The weewx.sdb file is being updated so the connection is working.

Anyone with any ideas on how to solve this one?