The key, password, and API all match with the station name.

When I look at the station under https://www.wunderground.com/member/devices
<https://www.wunderground.com/member/devices> -> My Devices, it shows Offline.

I’m assuming that is because I’m not sending data rather than some other step
in the setup process that I’m not able to discern. Web searches don’t show any
registration steps that I’ve missed.

Is it just a WU thing, or am I really just missing something obvious?

        David