Blank page is probably good, and hopefully means that it's accepting the
API key. To be sure, try curl:

curl -i '
https://api.weather.com/v2/pws/observations/all/1day?stationId=KCAPOWAY177&format=json&units=m&apiKey=XXXXX
'

where, again, XXXXX is your API key. This will give you the returned status
code. I would expect 204.

NB: the API key is necessary to *download* data, the password is necessary
to *upload* data. So, you want the API key.

-tk