Weird, when presented my very long API key I get back a blank page. I’ll assume
that is good. When I give it the short key I get back

{"metadata":{"transaction_id":"##############"},"success":false,"errors":[{"error":{"code":"CDN-0001","message":"Invalid
 apiKey."}}]}

What debugging do I need to turn on (and where to look on the Mac) to see the
URL being sent when I’m using wunderfixer to see what it is sending?

        David