I installed weewx then the UDP driver for weatherflow.  I had it working
for the local webpage for data coming in.  I then tried to install the
Belchertwon skin and was having problems there, so I uninstalled
Belchertown, could not get original setup to work, so I reinstalled Weewx &
the weatherflow udp driver.
I have set up my weewx.cong file, but do not seem to be getting any data to
return to the local webpage now.  I am not sure what I am missing or where
the problem lies.

I am running rasp pi on a laptop with debian 10 and python 3