Hello,
I have this answer from sensor developer:

this feature exists in this firmware. Just look for "Send data to custom
API". There you can configure a server and a path to a script on i.e. a
Raspberry PI. If configured the firmware will send a JSON object to this
address. There is a sample script at
https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/madavi-api/blob/master/data_simple.php
that
will take this object and save the data to a CSV file.

Dňa pi 27. 11. 2020, 12:18 Calo Geyer <calo.ge...@gmail.com> napísal(a):