so i added the file named data_simple.php with content as in the example
above. Then I have browsed the address myRPiweewxIPaddress/data_simple.php
and i got the answer:
Sensor: ok
,but this will be also without any imput data from sensor...
No csv is produced.

rights on data_simple.php are -rw-r--r-- . is it ok?

Dátum: piatok 27. novembra 2020, čas: 13:14:25 UTC+1, odosielateľ: miso k

> Hello,
> I have this answer from sensor developer:
>
> this feature exists in this firmware. Just look for "Send data to custom
> API". There you can configure a server and a path to a script on i.e. a
> Raspberry PI. If configured the firmware will send a JSON object to this
> address. There is a sample script at
> https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/madavi-api/blob/master/data_simple.php
> that
> will take this object and save the data to a CSV file.
>

> Dňa pi 27. 11. 2020, 12:18 Calo Geyer <calo....@gmail.com> napísal(a):
>
>> And this is what I am going to do this night or later when I got time;
>> changing the script to fill the database directly.
>>
>> https://tech.hamm7.de/blogs/feinstaub/feinstaubphp
>>
>> On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 12:10:01 PM UTC+1 Calo Geyer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I now made some php call using the setting "send to own API" and do
>>> get the data into a log file. It basically looks like the json output when
>>> you retrieve via IPaddress/data.json directly from the sensor.
>>> Requirements are apache (httpd) and php installed. Do not forget to
>>> start httpd (sudo systemctl start httpd on archlinux)
>>>
>>> I initially followed this instruction
>>>

>>> https://blog.helmutkarger.de/feinstaubsensor-teil-12-sensordaten-selbst-speichern/
>>>
>>> creating a folder in srv/http/weewx/feinstaub and placed the SDS011.php
>>> there. The SDS011.php contains the code which is shown in the thread above.
>>> <?php
>>> $json = file_get_contents("php://input");
>>>  file_put_contents("feinstaub.log", $json);
>>> ?>
>>>  I then created an empty feinstaub.log file in that folder too and make
>>> sure you grant write and read access to it (chmod 666 feinstaub.log). If
>>> you then add the server and path including name of .php (in my case
>>> weewx/SDS011.php) in your sensor configuration then you should see the
>>> updated data every 145 seconds.
>>>
>>> Since I missed the timestamp etc. I moved to this php script
>>>

>>> https://www.a-d-k.de/20170226_221904-Feinstaubalarm+oder+wie+gut+ist+die+Luft.htm
>>>
>>> ?php $logURL="feinstaub.log";
>>> $logToOrdner="feinstaublog/".date('Ymd').".log"; $itime= time();//timestamp
>>> Januar 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT $datum= date('Y-m-d'); $zeit= date('G:i:s');
>>> $ipAddress=$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; $daten =
>>> file_get_contents('php://input'); if(isset($daten) &&
>>> !empty($daten)){//wenn Daten leer, nicht speichern //create oder add;
>>> aktuelles Messwert $handle=fopen($logURL,'w'); fwrite ($handle, "{" );
>>> fwrite ($handle, '"time":'.$itime.','.chr(10)); fwrite ($handle,
>>> '"datum":"'.$datum.'",'.chr(10)); fwrite ($handle,
>>> '"zeit":"'.$zeit.'",'.chr(10)); fwrite ($handle,
>>> '"ipAddress":"'.$ipAddress.'",'.chr(10)); fwrite ($handle,