I have worked out a method but the json data file that you have is more
complicated than the one I have from my process. The only data you need to
extract are the pm2.5 and pm10.0 figures. It is difficult to see which is
which in your file. My method uses a piece of php code to parse the json
data file and insert the data into a txt file in the format that filepile
requires. You must also be using the new extended WeeWX database which has
additional fields for air quality.
Ian