Thanks Chris.

ps uaxw | grep weewx
root     10111  2.6  0.6 117148 52824 ?        Ssl  11:31   9:09
/usr/bin/python3 /home/weewx/bin/weewxd /home/weewx/weewx.conf
pi       13411  0.0  0.0   7444   580 pts/4    S+   17:21   0:00 grep
--color=auto weewx

[[RSYNC]]
        # rsync'ing to a webserver is treated as just another report
        skin = Rsync
        enable = true
        server = kq5s.com
        user = XXXXX ( not sure if I should post this or not.  It is a user
on my internet site)
        path = public_html
        port = 2222

        delete = 0