I understand coming from v5 that would be a way.
I need to upgrade my v4 setup.py to v5 though.

On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 10:39:47 AM UTC-5 Tom Keffer wrote:

The pip installs are super easy to back up. Just copy ~/weewx-venv and
~/weewx-data and you have everything you need.

Then activate the virtual environment, then "pip install weewx --upgrade".
It should be that easy. If something fails, just roll things back.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 7:15 AM gary....@gmail.com <gary....@gmail.com>