Hi Jaya,

Jaya Meghani wrote:
> -- Configuring done
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to: C:/WIP/build
> However I still don't see any installer in my directories.
> I believe installer should be created in dir <Wengo Dir>\build\debug\?

Try running  "nmake install" afterwards. You should see a
qtwengophone.exe in debug after your build, and the make install should
make your NSIS binary.

> 6). Also I get lots of errors while building:
> -- Found Qt-Version 4.1.2
> -- lupdate C:/WIP/wengophone/src/presentation/qt/lang/qtwengophone_de.ts
> lupdate error: Cannot open C++ source file
> 'C:/WIP/build/wengophone/src/presentation/qt/moc_QtWengoPhone.cxx': No such
> file or directory

There are issues with moc_ files and ui_ files when you try to use cmake
in a directory where you have previously used scons - one way to fix it
is to remove all the ui_ and moc_ files under the wengophone directory,
and rebuild in the build directory with cmake & nmake. Another way is to
do a fresh svn co.

This may be another issue, but it certainly looks like an issue with
generated cxx files being found in the wrong place, and thus not being
regenerated where they should be.

Cheers,
Dave.

--