>> When I run nmake install I get this error:
>> Creating library owwebcam.lib and object owwebcam.exp
>> DirectXWebcamDriver.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external
>> symbol "char * __st dcall _com_util::ConvertBSTRToString(wchar_t *)"
>> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> @@[EMAIL PROTECTED]) referenced in function "public: char const * __thiscall
>> _bstr_t::
>> Data_t::GetString(void)const " ([EMAIL PROTECTED]@_bstr_t@@QBEPBDXZ)
>> owwebcam.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
>> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\l ink.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
>> Stop.
>> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\n make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
>> Stop.
>> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft
>> Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\n make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
>> Stop.
>>

> To avoid ConvertBSTRToString errors while building with Cmake,
>
>  In Scons to woraround this problem we change:
>  1).Main scons buildscript wengophone.py, located in
>  \wengoscons\wengoscons
>       I still did not get place to add /Zc:wchar_t. Can any one please
> comment on this?
>
> 2). wifo\phapi\Sconscript so that the occorrence of comsupp becomes
> comsuppw What is equivalent of this change in Cmake build system.
>
>       I found following areas of change, can anyone please confirm
> this?
>       In C:\Wengo\WIP\wifo\phapi\CMakeLists.txt,
>
>       if (MSVC)
>               ow_add_private_definitions(
>                       -DT_MSVC
>               )
>
>               ow_add_private_libraries(
>               #       comsupp - old line
>               comsuppw
>               )
>
>       Also comsupp is reffered in
> C:\Wengo\WIP\libs\webcam\CMakeLists.txt. Should we change here too?

Hi Jaya,

modifying [wengodirectory]\libs\webcam\CMakeLists.txt should be enough.

"/Zc:wchar_t" should be added in that file so it looks like :

28      if (MSVC)
29              ow_add_private_libraries(
30                      winmm
31                      strmiids
32                      comsuppw  #comsupp - old line
33              )
34
35              ow_add_private_compile_flags(
36                      /Zc:wchar_t
37              )
38
39              ow_add_sources(
40                      src/directx/DirectXWebcamDriver.cpp
41                      src/directx/DirectXWebcamUtils.cpp
42              )
43      endif (MSVC)

I hope that will help you,
Xavier.