Hi all,

After the storming success of my proposal last week on svn committer
rules, I'd like to propose the following:

As per last week's proposal, all new committers must be proposed by a
committer, and must have his access agreed by all of the existing
committers. It's not intended to be an ivory tower, but new committers
will need the trust of their fellow committers.

In general, people shouldn't know that they are candidates for commit
access - if the person finds out that they were proposed (or requests
access) and then gets refused, they are likely to take offense. Of
course, if someone asks for commit access, the ensuing discussion may
result in them being refused. We'll try to be as sensitive as possible.

I will get a committers mailing list going - the archives will be saved,
but won't be visible even to list members, to ensure the privacy of the
discussions on the list.

Some details on electing committers in the Subversion project are here:
http://producingoss.com/en/consensus-democracy.html#electorate and some
information on the criteria we'll use to choose new committers are here:
http://producingoss.com/en/committers.html

Without further ado, I propose this as the initial list of committers to
OpenWengo's Subversion.

Full committers:

* Minh Phan (mphan)
* Jérôme Wagner (jwagner)
* Mathieu Stute (mstute)
* Julien Bossart (jbossart)
* Philippe Bernery (pbernery)
* Aurélien Gâteau (agateau)
* Thomas Monjalon (tmonjalon)
* Andreas Schneider (gladiac)
* Tanguy Krotoff (tanguy_k)
* Maxime Alexandre (malexandre)
* Seb Tricaud (stricaud)
* Alain Delhaye (adelhaye)

Partial committers:

* Vadim Lebedev (vlebedev) (Vadim branches)
* Jean-François Gaud (jgaud) (translations)
* Thomas Hervé (therve) (wengophone-ng trunk)
* Yann Biancheri (ybianchieri) (coip branch, iax)
* Paolo Durante (pdurante) (wengophone-dbus-api)
* Luca DiMarco (luca_dimarco) (ipv6 branch)
* Ludovico Cavedon (cavedon) (ipv6 branch)
* Livio Torrero (livio_t) (ipv6 branch)
* Séven LeMesle (slemesle) (coip branch)

Various modules have been defined, with their individual maintainers,
who can grant partial commit access:

* wifo: Minh Phan
* CoIP manager and the softphone model: Philippe Bernery
* User interface: Aurélien Gâteau

And complete branches such as those created for the Code Camp and Vadim
will continue to be created on a case-by-case basis with approval from
the core committers.

Comments on this are welcome - failing any objections, I'll ask one of
the committers to commit this in svn in a readme shortly and add it to
the wiki.

Cheers,
Dave.

--