T o do that we need to narrow the gap btn these traditional schools and
other rural schools.
Allow me express one of the thinking of other schools in regard to what we
are aiming at.
'When i was in senior two, i was elected the vice chairperson Otravu science
club. In the due course of organizing seminars, i suggested we had an
external seminar including giant schools like Mvara,Ombachi,Muni,Arua piblic
and Muni ss and the room roared at me that we cant compete with those
schools otherwise they will disapprove all our discussants and this was
proved when i was then in Mvara for my A'level, in organizing Physics,Maths
and economics (coordinator economics) i rearly show replies from schools
like Maracha,yumbe,nebbi,otravu for seminars at mvara and ombachi." Dear
bother Gilbert you have just reminded of the fear and gap that exists among
our schools in westnile but i think forming bodies that will make use of
student leaders,teachers,headteachers,academic clubs and increasing on the
number of both examiners and markers as suggested to me by Mr.Acidri working
at UNEB office, would all in all,gradually help us achieve something instead
of not suggesting how we could go about doing it.