Dear friends,

I thank those who have  guiding us on environmental and agro support
projects for West Nile, more credit goes to Jackson, Male, Akulia not to
forget members in this forum.

We now got an experienced volunteer Forester, agronomist and
environmentalist, and soil biologist PhD, MS from Denmark, we signed an
MoU, he has been to many African countries including Tanzania, feel free to
engage us with call of proposals and networking. Male,  the volunteer has
already contacted Canadian embassy, about what you sent, they don't have
funds to implement the project at the moment but deadline likely to be
pushed ahead and the focal person is on leave as we requested for an
application form invain, no repply but he contacted them directly he got
replied.

He have been availed with all the socio- economic, and environmental data,
geo- political status of West Nile and Statistical abstracts to prepare
proposal with our support and external lobbying.

Feel free to submit any relevant call and data

You can check this volunteer profile on LinkedIn page Torsten Mandal

Peter