Dear members

To the interested persons,
WAF is starting distribution of wheel chairs in Arua Boma ground by Late
Nov-3rd Dec '17, for 250 wheel chairs ($55,000) these are for 3 districts
Arua, Moyo and Maracha, if you know of any orthopedic persons 6-12 to
volunteer in assembling,  training during distribution, this is a voluntary
exercise if you love those under served vulnerable disables in our region.
Distribution for Arua and Maracha shall be in Arua Boma ground, a radio
announcement shall be made next week to prepare the first beneficiaries, a
12 team from UK donor shall be available and witnessing the distribution,
the container will arrive Arua by 19th Nov. 17 currently under customs
process and tax  exemption  application.

More distribution twice  will continue next year if the first phase is
smartly handled until we see no PWDs suffering due to lack of wheel chairs
in West Nile

We urge more to be assessed ask forms with the standard format

Peter
www.worldactionfund.org