Received Thanks for the effort and the achievement. I will make contacts and
see how to participate.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Peter Odama<peter.od...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members
To the interested persons,WAF is starting distribution of wheel chairs in Arua
Boma ground by Late Nov-3rd Dec '17, for 250 wheel chairs ($55,000) these are
for 3 districts Arua, Moyo and Maracha, if you know of any orthopedic persons
6-12 to volunteer in assembling,  training during distribution, this is a
voluntary exercise if you love those under served vulnerable disables in our
region. Distribution for Arua and Maracha shall be in Arua Boma ground, a radio
announcement shall be made next week to prepare the first beneficiaries, a 12
team from UK donor shall be available and witnessing the distribution, the
container will arrive Arua by 19th Nov. 17 currently under customs process and
tax  exemption  application.
More distribution twice  will continue next year if the first phase is smartly
handled until we see no PWDs suffering due to lack of wheel chairs in West Nile
We urge more to be assessed ask forms with the standard format
Peterwww.worldactionfund.org