Hi Hrvoje :)

 * Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit:
> > Can you give us linguistically challenged Americans a phonetic
> > rendition of your name?
> It's not easy to describe because of the phonems and concepts not
> present in the English language.  You'll probably regret having asked.
[...]

    Very interesting!. I really didn't know how to pronounce your
name, I even had problems writing it at first ;))) Nice to know how
to pronounce it. I'm spanish, so I don't exactly know if I got all
sounds correctly, but I think I have a pretty good approximation.
Thanks ;))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736