Do I understand correctly that the mirror at feeble is created by you and
wget?

> > Yes, because this is in th HTML file itself:
> > "http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html";
> > It does not work in a browser, so why should it work in wget?
> It works in the browser:
> http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/
> The is no index.html and the content of the directory is displayed.
I assume I was confused by the different sites you wrote about. I was sure
that both included the same link to ...index.html and the same gif-address.

> http://znik.wbc.lublin.pl/Mineraly/Ftp/UpLoad/index.html
> The link was not converted properly, it should be:
> http://mineraly.feedle.com/Ftp/UpLoad/
> and it should be without any index.html, because there is none in the
> original.
Wget saves a mirror to your harddisk. Therefore, it cannot rely on an apache
server generating a directory listing. Thus, it created an index.html as
Tony Lewis explained. Now, _you_ uploaded (If I understood correctly) the
copy from your HDD but did not save the index.html. Otherwise it would be
there and it would work.

Jens

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail