While the MHT format is not extremely popular yet, I'm betting it will continue to grow in popularity. It encapsulates an entire web page and graphics, javascripts, style sheets, etc into a single text file. This makes it much easier to email and store.

See RFC 2557 for more info:
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2557.html

It is currently supported by Netscape and Mozilla Thunderbird.

Frank

Hrvoje Niksic wrote: