Micah -

  I haven't tested this yet, but I've been pondering on the impact of having
a dependency on Hg for the actual build process of Wget.  Seems like an
awful lot of trouble for a product that in the past has only needed
Make|Nmake and a C compiler.

  Is it possible with Hg to create a file that consists of the TIP Output?
We could then echo this back through this section of the make file rather
then using Hg to create it.

What I'm concerned with is someone who downloads the source from a
zip/tarball.  Requiring them to have Make|Nmake and a C compiler is
reasonable.  Requiring a source control tool (Hg, svn, etc) is not.

Chris

Christopher G. Lewis
http://www.ChristopherLewis.com