On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Aleksandar Radulovic
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (I am not subscribed to the bug-list)
>
>        Hello,
>
>        I use wget to retreive recurively images from a site,
> which are randomly changed on a daily basis . I wrote
> small batch which worked until sistem upgrade. Now the
> new version of wget is installed but it aborts when
> any file already exists.

When I tried this in my wget, I got different behavior with wget 1.11
alpha and wget 1.10.2

D:\>wget --proxy=off -r -l 1 -nc -np http://localhost/test/
File `localhost/test/index.html' already there; not retrieving.

D:\>wget110 --proxy=off -r -l 1 -nc -np http://localhost/test/
File `localhost/test/index.html' already there; not retrieving.

File `localhost/test/a.gif' already there; not retrieving.

File `localhost/test/b.gif' already there; not retrieving.

File `localhost/test/c.jpg' already there; not retrieving.

FINISHED --20:31:41--
Downloaded: 0 bytes in 0 files

I think wget 1.10.2 behavior is more correct. Anyway it did not abort
in my case.

---
Charles