On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Micah Cowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I think I like the 1.11 behavior (I'm assuming it's intentional). It
>  assums, though, that the preexisting index.html corresponds to the one
>  that you were trying to download; it's unclear to me how wise that is.
>  Hrvoje, are you aware of this change and its rationale?

Hi,

One drawback of this behavior is that when we mirror a website, and
then we cancel it, but the server does not provide last modified
header (because the content is dynamically generated, for example), we
cannot continue from the point we cancel the download (all the files
will have to be downloaded again).

---
Charles