On Apr 14, 2009, at 1:03 PM, Patrick Mueller wrote:

Aryeh Gregor wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Patrick Mueller
<pmue...@muellerware.org> wrote:
Still doesn't seem like it makes sense to go ahead and build dependencies on
this (unfortunate, IMO) behavior.
Isn't HTML5 all about mandating and building dependencies on
unfortunate but entrenched behavior?

web storage is not yet entrenched.  Unless you count Safari :-)

This seems slightly different because it's making a dependency on (unspec'd) JavaScript behavior. Though I'd guess there are other examples.

FWIW I believe the next version of the ECMAScript spec will specify the order of for..in enumeration.

Regards,
Maciej