I use nested borders in the project I am working on, so it can be done for sure. I can't send you the sources though.

Eelco

Jonathan Locke wrote:


will do. i'm installing now.

was wondering if we even have a nested border example in the tests...
and i'm not sure if navomatic does it...

Juergen Donnerstag wrote:

if this does work generically,


just try it. I send you all the sources



although we will want to continue to debate how much and/or how to open
up our namespaces to users...


I didn't meant to stop the <wicket> discussion at all.



one thought: wouldn't it be better to call it
Container.resolveComponentName()?

also, if ComponentNameResolver is an interface, it should be
IComponentNameResolver in wicket style.


sure

Juergen



-------------------------------------------------------
The SF.Net email is sponsored by: Beat the post-holiday blues
Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt from ThinkGeek.
It's fun and FREE -- well, almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt
_______________________________________________
Wicket-develop mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-develop

Reply via email to