If I load a wicket page that contains some PageLinks, then I walk away for awhile and then come back and click on one of the links, I get sent to the "Page Expired" page. (I haven't restarted the server or hit any other pages in the meantime).

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm not sure how to avoid this (other than using BookmarkablePageLinks everywhere, but that won't help with forms). Am I misusing detatchable models somehow? Is there a way to save state? Is there a way to change the timeout that I'm missing? Is it a tomcat issue?

Thank you very much (for this and all the help on the list),
Dan