can't say i have a real preference.
Somehow wicket:message looks better because i18n looks like capitals
But that is just a feeling.
And i still don't know if it is i18n or should it be l10n? (localisation)
Because you do Localize youre page itself. But the template is maybe i18n

On 11/9/05, Juergen Donnerstag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yesm true. do you prefer wicket:mesage or wicket:i18n?

Juergen