Martijn and I are writing Wicket In Action currently. We're not using
the gradual examples thing like e.g. Tapestry In Action has because we
don't like it that much. Maybe Martijn more than me, but I thought
such a book-wide example is too far fetched to be useful. Personally,
I am much more charmed about 'Programming Ruby
The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide' that has a lot of small but focussed
examples. Anyway, if I had more time I would definitively want to
write a more elaborate example like a blog. The cdapp example that you
can find in wicket-contrib-examples is my try of an application with
Hibernate CRUD and some extra's. Please check that one out too.

Eelco