Oh, and one of the by products we plan for us writing Wicket In Action
is a useable reference manual. Something that doesn't conflict our
interests with Manning of course, but that serves as a good point of
finding how to do things in Wicket.

Re looking for support: I am currently thinking setting up a support
company for Wicket. I would need it for several things, giving
official Wicket support being one of them. If demand is large enough,
such a company can be fact in a few months from now.