Hi,

I would like to create a URL that looks like:
http://www.example.com/app/1F83C6D3A

or even:
http://www.example.com/app/annual_shareholder_meeting

Is there a way to easily access the "/1F83C6D3A" portion of that URL
within Wicket and use it as a page parameter?  I suppose the other
option could be to do:
http://www.example.com/app/?1F83C6D3A

Wait.  None of these will work because I still need the page that I'm
submitting to.  I think I've asked this question before, but I need to
revisit it because I need a short, yet non-scary URL for public
consumption.  What I'd like is:

http://www.example.com/register/[some event-specific token]/[some
user-specific token]

If Wicket can't support this directly, I can map a servlet to
/register and have it forward to the Wicket page.  Any thoughts on how
to do this more elegantly?