Right, right, I understand all of that...but the configuration looks
similar...it seems like a good candidate for this portal project for
externalizing resources.  In other words - Spring might be overkill if
it can be done more easily w/ Obix if I were to use EJB3.

I guess I was thinking aloud....heh.