this is from RequestCycle:
  private final void processEventsAndRespond()
        {
                // Use any synchronization lock provided by the target
                Object lock = getRequestTarget().getLock(this);
                if (lock != null)
                {
                        synchronized (lock)
                        {
                                doProcessEventsAndRespond(processor);
                else
                {
                        doProcessEventsAndRespond(processor);

this is from BookmarkablePageRequestTarget:
 /**
         * @see wicket.IRequestTarget#getLock(RequestCycle)
         */
        public Object getLock(RequestCycle requestCycle)
        {
                // we need to lock when we are not redirecting, i.e. we are
                // actually rendering the page
                return !requestCycle.getRedirect() ? requestCycle.getSession()
: null;
        }

as far as i could see, requestCycle.getSession() returns a Session from the
HttpSession

this means that if i open two tabs to a wicket application, and in one i do
some lengthy operation, and then try to load an unrelated page in the other, it
will be stuck, right?

ittay

--
Ittay Dror,