Instead of building from SVN, you might download the distribution
(1.2.1-rc1 is the newest), and use ant to build the jar.

the distribution contains all dependencies you need, and contains a
build.xml for ant lovers.

There is no need to learn yet another tool if you don't want to.

So the steps:
1. download wicket-1.2.1-rc1-bin.zip
2. unzip
3. cd into directory
4. do your changes in the src/java folder
5. start 'ant jar'
6. find the jar in the target directory (without version number unfortunately)

Martijn

> the entire point of maven is that it downloads dependencies for you and does
> the rest of that crap so you dont have to :)
>

> -Igor
>

> On 7/6/06, Vincent Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I've heard of it but am not familiar...I'll look into it.
> >
> > I was going to make a lib project in eclipse or netbeans and build it
> > that way but realized there's probably a pile of dependencies I don't
> > have...won't that be an issue even w/ maven?
> >
> > All the lib folders only contain clover....
> >
> > On 7/6/06, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > naaah use maven2
> > > make the change in the src folder
> > > type "mvn package" and you will have a .jar ready in the target dir
> > >

> > > -Igor

> portion
> > > of

> normally
> > > > > >

> http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=16673&tstart=0

> the

> > > they

> it
> > > is a
> put
> > > the
> > > restarted...the

> the

> doesn't
> > > have

> log4j.logger.wicket.protocol.http.HttpSessionStore=INFO
> > > > > > > > > >>
> > > log4j.logger.org.apache.catalina.cluster=INFO

> log4j.appender.Stdout=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
> > > > > > > > > >>

> log4j.appender.Stdout.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

> -

> obviously

> have
> > > no
> w/
> in
> me

> location
> > > for

> exception
> > > in
> it.)  I've
> > > tried
> the
> > > SFSB
> up
> > > w/o

> off so
> > > the
> > > elegant
> being
> > > tested

> try
> because
> > > of a

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> where
> > > I'm
> app
> > > class
> > > bean,
> supply a

> first
> the
> page
> the
> > > link,

> supressing
> > > the
> [...]

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching JavaScript!
-- http://wicketframework.org