Why dont you just use a listview?

regards Nino

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alban Duval
Sent:   Mon 10-07-2006 13:30
To:     wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:        [Wicket-user] Several times the same panel on a page

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a way to add several times the same panel
on the same page ??
It seems to be impossible because it means to add several times element
with the same wicket:id... Considering this, I think the question could
be : could we change dynamically the wicket:id of some elements ??

AD.

<<winmail.dat>>