It is hard to describe my question clearly...

I notice that if I use resource such as _javascript_Reference or PackageResourceReference,
the browser won't cache these resources and always send request to server. My page has losts of
.gif, .js, .css in package and it causes a lot of overhead. I guess there is somewhere in wicket to set header
like no-cache, no-store for these resource... Is this behavior intensional ?  How do I turn off this ?
(It's better that I can turn off this globally)

--
Ingram Chen
Java [EMAIL PROTECTED]