-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent
Jenks
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:26 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] More examples of sorting?

I appreciate it Frank, however I'm not familiar w/ DataTable or the
SortableDataProvider - this is my first run.  Really what I need is to
see sorting working and I haven't even gotten that far.

I'd be willing to take a look....it might be easier to see it working w/
plain JDBC to get a view of this w/ a different perspective, if
anything.

Thanks!