Hi,
  I find that the implementation of Wicket.markup.html.tree.Tree is not suitable for big tree. It seems because it depends on javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode too much, which asks for populating the whole tree before rendering Wicket.markup.html.tree.Tree. For my case, the tree is very big but users just click on some tree paths, so I hope I can just populate the tree step by step. However, this seems impossible because Wicket.markup.html.tree.Tree renders the tree based on the 'children' field in javax.swing.tree.DefaultMutableTreeNode, which I populate in the TreeModel's method getChildCount(Object parent). But this way does not work. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Rice