Hey all Wicket lovers!

The last week or so, I have been working on a Wicket resource search
engine. It is a little application which indexes Wicket related sites
for a more dedicated search:

        http://woogle.billen.dk/

It started of as a simple research project of Lucene Nutch[1], but I
quickly started using it my self for finding help on different Wicket
subjects. After some positive feedback on IRC, I decided to make it
public. SO now the source is ASL2 and available from my local SF
installation[2].

The state of the application is of course still beta. Not the Wicket
application; I think it fairly much do what it's supposed to. But the
indexed material only count the sites listed in the FAQ[3], and not all
the great blog entries etc. all around. The problem is that I haven't
figured out the best way to index the blog entries without getting all
the private/off-topic entries as well. If anyone has any ideas please
write me (or reply to this).

Regards
Frank Bille

[1]: http://lucene.apache.org/nutch