we do evangelize the OO wherever we can, but it mostly falls on deaf ears. have you ever seen a struts app? in most struts apps the notion of a class is used mostly as a namespace to group some functions together. its hard to explain something when most people dont understand what you are talking about. at least this has been my frustrating experience. like that blog from the tapestry guy ( http://greggbolinger.blogspot.com/2006/01/i-say-tapestry-you-say-wicket.html and discussion we had here on the list ) saying listview is too complex to understand because it has an abstract callback method you have to implement and because it is an anoymous class.

-Igor