Hi,

i stumbled over Wicket some time ago and now have time to have a more close look on it. Therefore i have some questions.

1. I wantet to get a "Hello World app" working, however, i failed in finding out what is "really" necessary, to do it. I tried the Quickstart (Eclipse) example, but there seems many unneeded things in it, too (jetty, many docs etc), so i wondered if there is a , well basic, empty skelleton-app with just 1 page and no gimmicks around.

2. On the wicket page i read: "an appserver is needed", however, i saw that the Quickstart itself only has jetty included and wondered why wicket needs an appserver and not only a caontainer like tomcat will do it.

3. is the Wicket Doc available as a pdf anywhere ?

Reagrds and Thanks for answers,

Korbinian