Thanks Igor! After manually adding most of the required jar files, and fixing/changing several jar files (for versioning issues), I am able to run my first qwicket webapp. It took quite an effort, though it was worth it. On my way to explore it to more detail...

- Mozammel

the problem is that some jars provided by sun are not allowed to be
redistributed. in this case javax.mail is the problem. you have to go
and manually download the file from sun and put it into your local
repo.

if you try to run qwicket's maven build and then look under your maven
repo you will see a folder javax/mail/mail/1.3.3. inside this folder
you will see mail-1.3.3.pom but no jar - because it is only available
from sun. inside the pom is a url to go download this file, once you
download it rename the jar to mail-1.3.3.jar and put it into that
folder.

run the maven build again and you should be good to go. notice you
might have to repeat this procedure for other dependencies that are
only available from sun.

but once you install them you wont have this problem anymore so its a
one time deal.

-Igor

On 8/6/06, Md Mozammel Haque < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, I also tried to run it but fell into same problem. Can you please
> explain little more regarding "massage your maven repository"? Or, the
> documentation/script that you are developing may be real helpful for running
> qwicket apps out of the box.
>
> - Mozammel
>

> On 8/6/06, Justin Lee < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Md Mozammel Haque
http://www.mozammelhaque.com
Cell: (+88) 015 231 7067