Can't say I've looked at the repeaters (theres ALOT in extensions I've just not touched really) yet, any examples anywhere of them/how they differ from ListViews?

Ok, regardless of this case then... I'd be interested to hear what
people think in general about ListViews vs repeaters (package
wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater and kids)? Are repeaters a
better solution in general/ only for certain cases (database) or just
different?