In 2.0 it looks like

Settings.java
        public IMarkupParserFactory getMarkupParserFactory()
        {
                if (this.markupParserFactory == null)
                {
                        this.markupParserFactory = new
MarkupParserFactory(application)
                        {
                             public MarkupParser newMarkupParser(final
MarkupResourceStream resource)
                             {
                                  MarkupParser parser =
super.newMarkupParser(resource);
                                  parser.registerMarkupFilter(new MyHandler());
                             }
                        }
                }
                return markupParserFactory;

In 1.2 it looks like
Settings.java
        public IMarkupParserFactory getMarkupParserFactory()
        {
                if (this.markupParserFactory == null)
                {
                        this.markupParserFactory = new