Hello,

I have a form submiting through Ajax. I want the form not to retain the
input values after submitting. I tried to put form.clearInput() in the
onSubmit handler, but it does not do the job. However, the following works :

form.myTextfield.setModelValue("");
form.myCheckbox.setModelValue("false");
form.myDropDown.setModelObject(null);

Is this a correct way to clear the form ?

BTW, the form is included in the ListView Container that is the target
of the Ajax handler and, without the three lines above, the XML received
by the browser includes the form data.

Pierre-Yves