Hi,

I was curious to see how many instance of components were created, so I
just added a counter to a panel. I appears that when I load the page for
the first time in Firefox, the panel component is created twice. (I
would have guess once...)

In IE6, in the same situation (server restarted), the same component is
created 18 times. This seems really much!

Each subsequent reloading of the page creates one more instance in
Firefox and 2 more instances in IE6.

Any idea about the reason for such a difference ? And could it
eventually be a problem when in production ?

Pierre-Yves