Hi all,

   Is there any way to stop AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior programmatically ?
I am writting a small chat app and require to stop self updating to reduce server load when
user is idle. I check AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior but both updateInterval and response(target) are final...

Is it possible to do ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ingram Chen